Contact us

Contact Us

Correspondence is available in English, Spanish, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Serbo-Croatian and Korean in addition to Japanese.

Main Office

6th floor, Shiba Kaga Bldg., 2-3-1 Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Mon.-Fri. 9:00am – 6:00pm

Osaka Office

3rd floor, Shin-Toyama Bldg., 1-7-20 Azuchi-machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0052
Mon.-Fri. 9:00am – 5:00pm

We will evaluate the urgency of your case, and respond in a swift and effective manner .

Generally we reply to all queries within one business day.


About Nakai Immigration Services

Is a “GYOSEISHOSHI” an attorney?

Yes, Gyoseishoshi Administrative Attorney is one of Japan’s state licensed legal professions which can represent its clients before administrative agencies in submission of applications, hearings, requests for review, an objection, a request for reexamination, and other relevant administrative appeals within the administrative body, while it is not permitted for a Gyoseishoshi attorney to represent in any lawsuits before courts in which Bengoshi lawyers or Attorneys at Law exclusively may engage.

Traditionally most applications to the regional Immigration Bureaus have been handled by Gyoseishoshi lawyers.

What is a certified immigration procedures specialist?

A certified immigration procedures specialist is a Gyoseishoshi administrative attorney that is designated by the Japanese Minister of Justice as a person acknowledged as having thorough knowledge of immigration law and administration procedures.

An immigration procedures specialist is permitted to conduct business at the Immigration Office, and appear in front of the Immigration Bureau to file applications for procedures such as: renewal of period of stay, change of status of residence, re-entry permit issuance and certificate of eligibility issuance on behalf of applicants. We have approximately 10 certified immigration procedures specialist Gyoseishoshi administrative attorneys at our firm.

The immigration procedures specialist functions almost the same way as an immigration attorney in the US. However, if an applicant wants to sue the Japanese government, he or she should ask a Bengoshi lawyer as stated in the previous question.

What we can help with

We can help with the following :

– We provide consultation on the documents to hand in to the immigration office.

– We submit the following applications and receive the screening results your behalf :

  • Certificate of eligibility
  • Change of status
  • Extension of stay
  • Re-entry permit … and many other types of applications

– Consultation and processing of documents for setting up a business in Japan.

– Additionally, we handle: marriage registration, attestation, naturalization, applications for other governmental permission and licenses.

Things we can’t help with

– We do not obtain Japanese temporary visitor visas for tourism, business, etc.

– We cannot apply for working visas for an overstayer.

– We cannot introduce guarantors, possible spouses, jobs, or employers.
   We cannot be a guarantor organization or employer either.

– We cannot handle any law suits.

We will not provide a complete consultation without charge (A consultation fee will apply).
Regarding inquiries by phone or e-mail, there are limitations as to what we can answer.

Copyright(C)Nakai Immigration Services